No cost (free) testing on this website is available for:
- People with any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- People working or living in places such as skilled nursing facilities, group homes, residential care facilities, and persons experiencing homelessness.
- People who were in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Essential workers with frequent contacts with the public in these sectors: health care, emergency services, food and grocery, retail or manufacturing, public transportation, and education. To view a complete list of the essential worker's group from the California Department of Public Health, click here.
If you want to get a COVID-19 test, but do not meet the criteria, please call your provider. Some testing sites may offer no cost (free) testing if you do not meet the criteria, please make sure to ask or check for information about any costs.
LA County COVID-19 Community Testing – Weekly Dashboard
This dashboard summarizes COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing using the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Molecular test at Community Testing Sites in Los Angeles County. Click here to view dashboard.
Click here to view the County-wide map on highest need areas based on COVID-19 mortality rates, positivity rates and testing rates in communities across the County.
Additional information on Countywide COVID-19 testing can be found on the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Dashboard, Long Beach Public Health Dashboard, and the Pasadena Public Heath Dashboard.