SELECT LA COUNTY COVID-19 TESTING SITES TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO COLD WEATHER
Due to safety concerns from the extreme cold weather in impacted regions across LA County, the following LA County COVID-19 testing sites will temporarily close today, Wednesday, Jan. 27, and will remain closed until conditions improve:
- Balboa Park (Van Nuys)
- Panorama City (Panorama)
Click here to learn more.
Testing is currently recommended if you:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Were asked by LA County Department of Public Health to get a test because of a contact tracing or outbreak investigation.
- Were in “close contact” with someone who has COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- Work or live in places such as skilled nursing facilities, group homes, residential care facilities, correctional facilities or homeless shelters.
- Are a person experiencing homelessness.
- Are an essential worker with frequent contacts with the public in the following areas: health care, emergency, food and grocery services, factory workers in food and retail, public transportation, and education.
- Don't have symptoms but believe you may be infected now because you were exposed to people who were sick, were around many people who were not wearing face coverings, and/or were not keeping safe distance in the past 2 weeks.
LA County COVID-19 Community Testing – Weekly Dashboard
This dashboard summarizes COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing using the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Molecular test at Community Testing Sites in Los Angeles County. Click here to view dashboard.
Click here to view the County-wide map on highest need areas based on COVID-19 mortality rates, positivity rates and testing rates in communities across the County.
Additional information on Countywide COVID-19 testing can be found on the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Dashboard, Long Beach Public Health Dashboard, and the Pasadena Public Heath Dashboard.