SELECT LA COUNTY COVID-19 TESTING SITES TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO COLD WEATHER
Due to safety concerns from the extreme cold weather in impacted regions across LA County, the following LA County COVID-19 testing sites will temporarily close today, Wednesday, Jan. 27, and will remain closed until conditions improve:
- Balboa Park (Van Nuys)
- Panorama City (Panorama)
Click here to learn more.
Testing is currently recommended, regardless of vaccination, if you:
- Have COVID-19 symptoms
- Have been a “close contact” to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days *If you have had a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 90 days, you do not need to get tested as long as you do not have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Are returning from international travel, even if you are fully vaccinated
- Are part of an outbreak investigation
If you live or work in a place where other people have been diagnosed with COVID-19, you may need to be tested, even if you are fully vaccinated or had COVID-19 in the past.
- Are NOT fully vaccinated and
- Work or study in a place where COVID-19 vaccination or regular testing is required
- Participate in organized youth sports, including school sports teams.
- Are a teacher or student in school
- Traveled outside of California (within the United States). Testing is recommended 1-3 days before and 3-5 days after travel. See Travel Advisory
For more information, visit the COVID-19 Testing page on the LA County Department of Public Health website.
**** As the holidays approach, LA County offers guidelines on how to stay safe while spending time with loved ones. Click here: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/holidays.htm
LA County COVID-19 Community Testing – Weekly Dashboard
This dashboard summarizes COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing using the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Molecular test at Community Testing Sites in Los Angeles County. Click here to view dashboard.
Additional information on Countywide COVID-19 testing can be found on the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Dashboard, Long Beach Public Health Dashboard, and the Pasadena Public Heath Dashboard.