Update on County-Run COVID-19 Testing Sites
Los Angeles County (LA County) continues to closely monitor the evolving situation in the wake of the protests throughout the County. Due to concerns of public and staff safety, some testing sites will be closed or operating on modified hours today. All residents who had a testing appointment at an impacted testing site will be notified via email to reschedule their appointment. For residents that did not provide an email, a notification will be made via a phone call.
The following LA County testing sites are closed today, June 2nd
- AltaMed Medical and Dental Group - 972 Goodrich Blvd., Commerce, CA 90022
- AltaMed Medical and Dental Group - 8627 Atlantic Ave., South Gate, CA 90280
- AltaMed Medical and Dental Group - Sunset Ave., West Covina, CA 91790
- South Bay Galleria - 1815 Hawthorne Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278
The following LA County testing sites are on modified hours today, June 2nd
Closing at 2:30pm
- Charles R. Drew University Campus - 1731 E 120th St. Los Angeles, CA 90059
Closing at 5:00pm
- California State University, Los Angeles - 5151 State University Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90032
- ChapCare Pasadena - 1595 N. Lake Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91104
- ChapCare Vacco Health Center - 10408 Vacco Street, Suite A, South El Monte CA 91733
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center - 1000 West Carson Street, Bldg N26., Torrance, CA 90502
- Hawthorne Memorial Center - Betty Ainsworth Sports Center - 3851 W El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250
- Los Angeles County - Crenshaw Area Office - 3606 West Exposition Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Santa Monica College - 2800 Airport Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90405
- West Jordan High School - 171 W. Bort St. Long Beach, CA 90805
“We are continuing to ensure that our testing sites are safe for both patients and staff. Testing remains a priority as we continue to fight the spread of coronavirus in LA County.” said Dr. Christina Ghaly, Director of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services.
For the latest information on testing site closures or to make an appointment for a COVID-19 test, please visit https://covid19.lacounty.gov/testing/.